Why Las Rosas Estate?
Las Rosas Estate project is unique and of great historic value.
- It is a magical and unique place in Patagonia.
- It was developed by Douglas Tompkins and will continue his work.
- It was designed with an innovative, ground-breaking and futuristic lens.
- The soil retains more than 30% of carbon and water than a traditionally worked soil.
- The team working behind the project has more than 15 years of experience persevering and beautifying Patagonia.
- It has a strategic location in an area of great touristic and environmental value, as well as very high added value.
- It is minutes from national parks, beaches, and rivers.
- It is a paradise.