The Figueroa River Valley project has incredible attributes that make it a great opportunity.
- Macroplots for restoration.
- Beautiful scenery.
- The project was designed with a world-class innovative model and with high standards of preservation.
- Located in the Palena River basin and in the route toward Lago Verde.
- Native forest protected for life with conservation laws.
- High landscape value and a freshwater reserve.
- Close to national parks.
- Outdoor sports and activities.
- Geute Conservación Sur as a guarantor of preservation.
- Management plan for preservation.